Registering with AngloINFO is quick and simple and gives you a lot of additional opportunities to benefit from AngloINFO's many services. It's also completely free of charge.Read More...
Setting Up a New Household
Moving into your new home in Singapore? Find out how to get power, water and gas turned on and get the rubbish removed...
Utilities Emergency Numbers
|Electricity (24 hours)||Tel: 1800 778 8888|
|Water (24 hours)||Tel: 1800 284 6600|
|Gas (24 hours)||Tel: 1800 752 1800|
To Get Connected
A single utilities account is needed to access electricity, gas and water supplies, as well as refuse collection. Only people over the age of 21 are eligible to open a utilities account. Those under the age of 21 must do so with a guarantor.
Signing up for a new account may be done by phone, post, online or in person.
- Singapore Power
Tel: 1800 2222 333
- For details of Singapore Power walk-in customer centres: Click here
The requirements are:
- a completed application form
- a completed bank giro form
- an Identity Card (IC) (or National Registration Identity Card NRIC) number of the householder or Permanent Resident, or a copy of an Employment Pass if a foreigner
- documents that prove occupation of the premises, such as a tenancy agreement
Applications made in person, by phone or online will get an appointment to be connected the next business day; applications made by post or fax will take three working days.
An initial deposit will be required.
Charges for refuse collection will also be made through the utilities account.
- For further information on opening a utilities account with Singapore Power: Click here
Forex Cross Rates