If your business or non-profit organisation is based within Singapore, you can list it in the Business Directory free of chargeRead More...
Information about the national administrative centres of Singapore - where to go for work permits, the SingPass, and government eServices...
The Singapore government websites are well organised and provide a great deal of useful information about how the system works. Nearly all interactions with government departments (applications, payments, etc.) can be done online, using SingPass.
- Start with the Singapore Government web portal: Click here
Most people living in Singapore find that it is useful to get a SingPass. This is a "personal access password" which allows transactions to be made with various government online services using one common identity and password.
- For more information: Click here
All Singapore citizens and permanent residents, as well as holders of an Employment Pass or a Dependant's Pass, may apply for a SingPass. Some Work Permit holders are also eligible.
- To check whether a Work Permit holder is entitled to a SingPass: Click here
The eCitizen web portal centralises the Singapore government's various eServices, and offers help and guidance in their use.
- For a full listing of eServices available on eCitizen.sg: Click here
Ministries and Departments of the Singapore Government
- Ministry of Communications And Information (MCI): responsible for communications technology, the media sector, public libraries and government communication policy
- Ministry of Culture, Community And Youth (MCCY): responsible for sports, the arts, heritage and youth matters
- Ministry of Defence (MINDEF): responsible for Singapore's armed forces
- Ministry of Education (MOE): responsible for education policy, public schools, and the registration of private schools. Its website hosts extensive information resources for parents, students and teachers
- Ministry of Finance (MOF): governs public finances and financial regulation
- Ministry Of Foreign Affairs (MFA): responsible for international relations
- Ministry of Health (MOH): responsible for the regulation of private and public healthcare
- Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA): responsible for policing and other aspects of domestic security
- Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA): responsible for documents related to travelling, citizenship, permanent residency, identity, birth and death
- Ministry of Law (MINLAW): suggests legal policy
- Ministry of Manpower (MOM): responsible for workers, work passes, work-related social security and workplace regulation
- Ministry of National Development (MND): responsible for land use and building development
- Ministry of Social And Family Development (MSF): responsible for social development programmes, infant care and human development
- Ministry of The Environment And Water Resources (MEWR): responsible for utilities and environmental issues
- Ministry of Trade And Industry (MTI): responsible for the overall economic development of Singapore
- Ministry of Transport (MOT): responsible for roads, maritime traffic, ports and air transport
- Land Transport Authority (LTA): responsible for public transport and private road vehicles
- For the gov.sg directory of public services: Click here
Well-established as one of Singapore's favourite wine retailer, Culina delivers an informed... Read more...
Highly trained team of fully committed and caring professionals providing quality, ethical,... Read more...
Forex Cross Rates
A scientific approach to flawless skin, anti-aging and well-being anti-ageing, pigmentation and... Read more...
With nine offices worldwide and GBP1 billion of investment funds under management, we enjoy... Read more...
Affordable minimally invasive mini dental implants for fixed crowns and bridges and... Read more...
Forex Cross Rates